Our vision is...
Everyone Exceptional Every day
...and this together with our mission statement ‘To enable our students and staff to achieve their best’ drives our ethos.
Our values are:
- Respect: recognise, understand and celebrate differences
- Integrity: truth and honesty in all we do in and out of the academy
- Team Work: work together effectively and efficiently
- Aspiration: be the best you can be.
- To ensure that every child enjoys the same high quality in terms of resourcing, tuition and care and to progress the journey towards all Academies being recognised as "Outstanding" by Ofsted.
- To raise the standard of educational achievement of all students.
- To improve the effectiveness of The MFG MAT by keeping the curriculum and organisational structure under continual review.
- To enhance links with business and the community.
- To provide value for money for the funds expended.
- To conduct The MFG MAT’s business in accordance with the highest standards of integrity, probity and openness.
Executive Principal | Lorraine Barker BA (Hons) PGCE NLE